Monday, July 25, 2011

LV Outlet will be translated into retail

Prada Spring 2011 Prada `Baby back!I bring the fun back into fashion article I talked about how much I love house Prada 2011 spring collection, but for some reason, I do not have the entire film dedicated to it. I think I was all that I can see how much I love Louis Vuitton Outlet now. New York Fashion Week since I have been heated discussions in the dynamic design. Although Louis Vuitton Belts is true that bright colors patterns are concentrated in the spring of 2011, all the designer handbags Jour, it is this humble girl that Prada is doing the best. After several years of poor design, I `m happy to say that Prada is back, baby!Best Spring 2011 seriesMany more than I the key to the 2011 collection.

I will merely mention the criticism in this collection couple laid before I talk about why I like it. First, have claimed that the spring Prada bags single worst part of the series. This is ridiculous. Prada designed the incredible shoes and pretreatment of this spring - à - Porter, so the fact that these Louis Vuitton Damier Geant Canvas bags do not immediately jump out at you should not be a surprise. These Louis Vuitton bags are part of an overall aesthetic, nothing at all They will re looking for a great dress, a way of existing, part of the match. And they look good in this regard.Secondly, there has been criticism that these are canvas bags when they should be leather. I have two refute this. First of all, I love the canvas bag.

I think it `huge mountain of material, I must maintain a canvas and leather wallet between the collected balance. Second, we all know, these Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Canvas bags will be translated into retail. This happens every year! Aesthetic outlined Fashion Week Fall season, this aesthetic has been translated into many different materials and styles the number of retail in the spring.I love these bags because1. Louis Vuitton are simple, direct, immediate and elegant2. Rather than relying on cheap or gimmicks, they use simple, bold colors and elegant design3. They identify at a glance4. They are a perfect blend of classic design and irreverent funSo, now talking about is out of the way, so the track bar in the bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment