Thursday, July 21, 2011

Louis Vuitton Taiga Leather becomes a belt

Ihave to wear clothes, I will never again a lot, but I can not bear to give up a lot. I like the pattern, silhouette , color, anything . I'm not the world's best tailors . The solution: a large-scale search in the closet in preparation for a massive clean up . The result Why are they here, of course! I would be Louis Vuitton, if I do not share 1. Swap Photo: Paris jmvnoos There are many things you can something else a lot. What comes to mind here is tie Yours, brother, father , boyfriend, or husband , no matter what , it becomes a belt.

Appearance is fashionable , it is a little Boho , it is a little punk rock , which a lot of heat. 2. From the tablets on the wallet Photo : rsislandcrafts You can become a lot of clothes, purses Even if you can sew so well. For example , it is easy to make purse jeans , shorts and trousers can look very cute. Louis Vuitton Taiga Leather Shirt of rights can be turned into a purse, and, perhaps more likely , because you probably already have shoulder straps. 3. Arm heater Photo : vowsalee I like the arm warm. I like the strap , but I like the arm insulation better. You can simply cut off their old long-sleeved shirt sleeves .

It appeals to me because I have so many shirts , sweaters Kim may never again wear but still like it. In this way, I came in with no shirt may not please the advantages of patterns and styles .I do not like, but one of my favorite things I support without borders,Louis Vuitton such as water use or on Central Park, New York Public Library's services, doctors, and relief and autism, autism, such as generating institutions. Other special guests include Red Rover and style as the 20 + columnist Jill Kelly, Louis Vuitton Suhali Leather Hall of Famer Jim Kelly, wife of the characteristics of museum contributors.

No comments:

Post a Comment