Friday, June 24, 2011

I will appear in the online purchase

As a veterinarian I have occupational exposure to male-dominated atmosphere. Fixed on the basis of import and export employment to complete the major animal welfare organizations work, and respond to emergencies on the farm animals. In most cases, when present as a backup to my hard work animal doctors, I was all the men single women.As a cautious person, I would rather play it safe by a lipstick pepper spray with me anywhere as my self-defense weapon. I often think this is a disguised form of pepper spray girl who does not know how you can be as sophisticated equipment for self-defense.The lipstick pepper spray, I will appear in the online purchase like any ordinary lipstick tube, but in reality, effective protection of the machine.

Did not get what he wants to become victims of armed conflict is a self-defense weapons will certainly be at a disadvantage position of the attacker's idea.When an attacker is sprayed over the face of a powerful pepper formula, he will feel intense pain in his eyes, coughing and choking constantly. His eyes closed, because of inflammation of the mucous membranes his breathing difficulties. A pepper spray will disappear around the skin burning feeling.All these results are only short-term, will last about 45 minutes to the consumer enough time to run the risk of and access to assistance. I know who choose pepper spray due to the fact that it is more easy to use, very few girls in transmission and allows the person to keep a safe distance from the offender.

My lipstick pepper spray contains a twenty half-second bursts of pepper spray an effective way capability. This is characterized by non-lethal weapons designed specifically for women to create a 10-foot maximum effective range is obtained in five fashion colors, you can make a wonderful reward goods to many events for women.Pepper spray disguised what is now an integral part of the shock. The purpose of which is covered in an elegant accessory defense spray, which makes it stop an ignorant, unprepared for the attack was successful.I proved my lipstick pepper spray a late night performance, a man broke into the clinical, hands stained with blood in dogs. While I was bent around and cut the dog leg stitched, I suddenly feel breathing too drunk off my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment